Tuesday, July 1, 2008

* New Site Soon *

Hello friends!

Coming very soon is my new site. On it you can view my latest works, my favorite pieces, and a whole lot more! There will even be a way to purchase something you absolutely love and have it shipped right to your door! So be sure to check back soon and do not miss the debut of my new site!

Until then, do not miss a moment of Skinnyboy's antics. He is a competitive eater, and ranked 35th in the world by the IFOCE!

Did you see Paul Potts win the "Britain's Got Talent" competition by singing the opera song Nessun Dorma. Cool, huh?

6 comments:

Blanca said...

So Beautiful voice Paul!!! Congratulations.
I am from Peru south america
Good luck!
Blanca

Carla Cash said...

Great Voice, Paul! I was thrilled when I saw that you won! Good luck!
Carla

leila alves said...

Quero te barabenizar pela sua exlente voz, cada vez que escuto você cantando me arrepio.
Você é muito bom.
Que Deus te abençõe nessa nova jornada da sua vida.

Há eu sou do Brasil.

birthe said...

i watch u tybe over and over again, what woice , we have ordered tickets to u concert in odense denmark 31/5
looking so much forward to hear u sing opera again
birthe birkekaer
b.birkekaer@mail.dk

wildwily7 said...

Thought you were great on Oprah

sherri said...

paul you are wonderful your voice congratulations!i seen you on oprah and everywere else i can find you,i cannot wait to hear your next cd.i will always enjoy this one,thank you,ithink your biggest fan sherri